I'm awake already. The nurse comes in and removes the cervidil. My pitocin drip is started. She checks my cervix for dilation...still barely a cm. I have some more jello. I take a nap for a lil bit and wake up to some pretty strong contractions.
Dr. Lee comes in to check on me. The contractions have started to ease up. She decides that if by 5pm there is no change in my cervix we are going to have another Bio-Physical Profile. I decide now is the best time to ask a few questions. I want to know at what point is a C section nessacary. She says that as long as my blood pressure stays normal and the ultrasound show that everything is ok with Bailee, a c-section is not in the cards. she says that they would try to induce another day instead.
The nurse comes back to chck my cervix. Still nothing. She informs me that an ultrasound technician is going to come to my bedside to do the Bio-Physical. If everything looks good I may get to go home. Everything looks good. Bailee's heartbeat is strong. and my fluid level has increased times 3. I'm hooked up to the blood pressure monitor. It tests me 3 times over the next half hour. Blood pressure is great. Finally I get final word that I can go home. Dr. says that I have to come to the office on monday. Back to bedrest I go!
Another Bio-Physical. All is well with my little bun. my fluid level is down again, but still within the normal range. I see the Dr. right after my ultrasound. My cervix is soft and im Dialated a full cemtimeter. Im having a little discharge and the Dr says it may be from my mucus plug. She decides that we will try to induce again. I leave the Dr.'s office and go get lunch. On my way home I get the call confirming my induction appt. I have to be back at the hospital tomorrow night at 6pm. Here we go ladies and gentleman round 3!! Wish me luck!